"The Lover"

This is the place to talk about films from around the world.

"The Lover"

Postby nakedfrenchgirl » Mon Dec 24, 2001 12:55 am

At the end of this movie, I didn't know if I could even move. It took me a while. It was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.
nakedfrenchgirl

Re: "The Lover"

Postby nakedfrenchgirl » Mon Dec 24, 2001 1:24 am

I just wanted clear up which movie of "The Lover" I was referring to. It was the 1992 movie starring Jane March and Tony Leung. When the book came out it was called "The China Lover". There is a movie also by the same name made in 1959. Not seeing it I don't know if the one I saw was a remake or another movie that has the same name.
nakedfrenchgirl

Postby nakedfrenchgirl » Sun Jan 13, 2002 1:17 am

Christian760, I will have my website coming soon at nakedfrenchgirl.com I will have pics so you can "see". I will talk about my interest's which are foreign film's, antiques, my love of animal's and other thing's as well. I even tried acting several year's ago. If you like I will keep you posted. Ok?? Have you seen any of the movies I mentioned? I know I only mentioned just two so far,.....let me know what films you have seen and enjoyed. I love Fellini films as well as Ingamar Bergman. [I hope I spelled his name correctly] Well email me if you like. I'm at nakedfrenchgirl@yahoo.com Take care Christian, nakedfrenchgirl
nakedfrenchgirl

Postby nakedfrenchgirl » Sun Jan 13, 2002 1:31 pm

Christian760, You asked me a question last night, 1/12/02, so what happened to your question? Did you delete it?? Well my answer to you is still there as you can see.
nakedfrenchgirl

Return to Film Talk