Betty Blue

This is the place to talk about films from around the world.

Betty Blue

Postby Baldilocks » Sat Mar 16, 2002 7:41 pm

Does anybody have any information about whether Betty Blue is going to get a DVD region 2 release
in the UK? It would be nice to have a French language, English sub-titled totally uncut version. This
is one of my favourite all-time foreign movies and I can't believe it's not available to us. I think that
it's available in France - but no English sub-titles, and there's a region 4 Australian version, but it's dubbed
- and that's not good enough for me.
So any info. about this would be most helpful.
Thanks, fellow foreign movie buffs.

Re: Betty Blue

Postby HASSELBAINK007 » Wed Mar 20, 2002 5:52 pm

You should know by now that the Uk never Re-Releases Brilliant Films Like This.I Only have a copy from Taping it off Film4.The French appear to be just as thick as whenever i go over there to top up my French film collection on DVD,Like you i find that it`s 50/50 whether they have English Subs-Join the Frustrated.The World Is Full Of KNOB HEADS-You can get The Betty Blue Soundrack from Most UK Suppliers Online i got it from HMV.I Am looking at Beatrice Dalle now as i write this,She is Plastered all over my Bedroom Wall.WONDERFUL-Why are French women so Attractive.

Postby Lafleurette » Wed Mar 20, 2002 8:09 pm

Good food and good sex is why french women are attractive.

Postby eman » Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:24 pm

You can buy an All-Region (Region 0) PAL version of Betty Blue, The Directors Cut, for about USD$30 online. I have this version -- very crisp video, French with English subtitles, and about an hour's worth of original footage restored.

Postby HASSELBAINK007 » Sun Jan 12, 2003 8:00 pm

CD-WOW Sell it for £ 9-99 IT IS REGION 4 BUT PLAYS ON ANY REGION English Subs Quality Jobby

Postby HASSELBAINK007 » Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:31 pm

Now £ 7-99 At CD-WOW

Return to Film Talk