so glad to find this site

This is the place to talk about films from around the world.

so glad to find this site

Postby pddillon » Wed Apr 10, 2002 7:48 pm

What a happy day to find a site online where people actually talk about foreign movies,so glad im here. Strawberries and chocolate a amazing movie.

Re: so glad to find this site

Postby zoe » Sun Apr 21, 2002 10:17 pm

yes that was lovely -- have you seen Hedwig and the Angry Inch? Or that newish one about the persecuted Cuban author who died in absurity in NYC -- I forget the title at the moment -- (a 3 word title?) I'll post it as a question -- yes, it's such fun here!

Postby dt90007 » Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:50 am

yeah this is a cool site, i'm glad i used to find it (i love that search engine)

Postby portoraroanna » Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:49 pm

Yes, what a great place. I think I'll actually be able to have a conversation with someone who loves foreign films. We sure seem to be a minority out there!

Postby montse » Thu Apr 25, 2002 3:39 pm

I am happy to to have found this place as well as is so hard to share the thoughts about films, at the BBC.Co.UK/films we have been trying to have a Foreign film message board and as there is not many people yet posting your help would be very much appreciated, is a friendly and nice atmosphere to caht!

thanks and I will come back soon :-)

Postby thegreatken1 » Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:18 am

A favorite website of mine. I could talk with people who know what a great movie is, not excessive rubbish like "Jason X" or something.

Postby stof_ » Thu May 02, 2002 6:05 pm

When your an 18 year old guy and your friends all think Resident Evil is one of the greatest movies of all time, It's not easy to find an outlet for discussing true film. This sight is the perfect refuge from the hollywood world.

Return to Film Talk