What do you think of Mithun Chakraborty

This is the place to talk about films from around the world.

What do you think of Mithun Chakraborty

Postby shumidas2004 » Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:59 pm

Mithun Chakraborty is one of the best artist, an actor I have seen in Bollywood film industry. He is world class actor. He is done some great classic movies, like Mrigaya, Gudia, and many more. He is a genius actor.

Re: What do you think of Mithun Chakraborty

Postby r_omuz » Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:56 pm

He is one of the talented actor I have seen in Bollywood. He is a world class actor.

Re: What do you think of Mithun Chakraborty

Postby IndianSummer » Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:36 pm

OMG! Mithun Chakravarty a good actor ???

while you are entitled to your opinions, please don't let anyone in india find out about your views on Chakravarty's acting skills. you would be laughed at on your face.

he is thought of as one of the worst actors to be ever allowed to act in indian cinema and his movies are routinely made the butt of jokes by every indian, from the beetle-sellers in the crowded by-lanes of banares to the techies drinking beer in a banagalore pub. the redicule attached to chakravorty's non-existent and rather loud 'acting skills' is such that even the music composers who happened to make the music for his films are laughed at.

if mithun chakravarty's movies are the only indian movies you guys have seen and you say you happen to like them, then i can only shudder in response.

Return to Film Talk