Have you heard about this screenplay?

Can't remember the title of a film or other questions? Ask here.

Have you heard about this screenplay?

Postby doris2 » Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:49 pm

BROKEN SOULS

Screenplay for a serious minded Producer, who wishes to make a real difference in the mental well being of our future adults.

With all the school violence and terror attacks going on in our country and school vouchers being an issue. Many parents are choosing private schooling as a choice of education for safety reason. Private schools are going up all over our country in record numbers. What is the true message being sent to our children? As adults we all need to work together to protect our children, not only physically but mentally as well. This screenplay addresses that issue.

Broken Souls by: James LaBudde is based on my true-life story; The Torment’s of the Modest, Secluded Farm Life. ISBN: 1-58721-806-2. By: Doris Anne Beaulieu found at: www.1stBooks.com.

As a child in the 50’s, I went to a private school, where you are basically sheltered and protected. The trauma begins when I entered the REAL WORLD and discovered I was ill equipped to handle it. My true story does NOT in any way tell parents how to raise their children, or which education is best. I’m simply telling what happened to me in order to make parents stop and think. Hopefully they will learn from my story, and incorporate guidelines in their home schooling or private school so their child will not be traumatized in their adult years.

This screenplay is a working tool not only for parents who intend to place their children in private schools, but also a tool for our politicians to see, so guide lines may be imposed to protect the mental well being of our children in the process.

For a copy of the script please contacts:

Doris Anne Beaulieu
43 Thomas Lane
Smithfield, Me. 04978
doris2@prexar.com

doris2

Return to Questions