Name of Obscure Horror Film?

Can't remember the title of a film or other questions? Ask here.

Name of Obscure Horror Film?

Postby alanjwalter » Tue May 13, 2003 7:28 pm

1. Help! I am desperately trying to find out the name of a movie I saw back in the early 1970s. I only saw a clip from it, but it was something I always remembered!

a. The scene showed a young woman in a bath tub that was partially clear from the left side, like a clear plastic or lucite. You could see her legs from the side of the bath tub. Immersed in a bubble bath, she was laying back reading a book, with her legs folded, knees bent at the top.

b. The camera pans to the left, and the audience sees a slug-like parasite (looks almost like a piece of human feces) drop out of the bathroom wall's ventilator shaft/covering.

c. Thanks to the clear portion of the bath tub, the audience sees it "swim" towards the woman's legs. Then, suddenly, the young woman thrusts herself up and splashes around violently. We can assume it entered her vaginally or anally. I think she becomes a sex nymphomanic, but I'm not sure.

2. This is NOT the Canadian movie titled "Shivers". Does anybody know the movie's name? Where can it be obtained?
Any serious assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

Sincerely yours,

ALAN
alanjwalter

Re: Name of Obscure Horror Film?

Postby Gaz » Tue May 13, 2003 8:43 pm

Did you try looking for it among David Cronenberg's films on imdb.com? He directed Shivers and may other films like it.

[url]http://us.imdb.com/Name?Cronenberg,+David[/url]
Gaz

Return to Questions