French "Fatal Attraction"

Can't remember the title of a film or other questions? Ask here.

French "Fatal Attraction"

Postby gavron76 » Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:11 am

Hi, does anyone know the title or any further details of a French film with a "Fatal Attraction" type plot? The film was probably made sometime between the late 80s and early 90s. I remember seeing this film on English TV some years ago and only have a hazy recollection of the details. From what I can remember a middle-aged man picks up a young woman while his wife is away and takes her home. Later he breaks off the affair and she seeks a violent revenge.
Any suggestions/clues greatly appreciated!
gavron76

Re: French "Fatal Attraction"

Postby Gaz » Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:36 pm

Could well be Love in the Strangest Way (Elles n'oublient jamais) - I saw it on BBC2 in about 1996. Near impossible to get a copy, I expect though.

[url]http://us.imdb.com/Title?0109721[/url]
Gaz

Postby gavron76 » Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:57 am

Thanks! I'm sure the date and the channel correspond with my own recollection of seeing the film, so I think it probably is the one I wanted. Many thanks for your help.
gavron76

Postby Labellequevoila » Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:23 pm

Hello: If you want love in a strangest way I have it. It's with Thierry Lhermitte and has subtitles. Odette
Labellequevoila

Postby Gaz » Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:57 am

On further inspection, the video can be bought by UK resindents from Amazon.co.uk. I didn't think it would be available but I was wrong.
Gaz

Postby Gaz » Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:57 am

That is, residents.
Gaz

Return to Questions