Best of 2006 Movie Lists

Create lists of the best, worst, favorites, etc... and request or share recommendations with other users. Add your Top 10 lists here!

Best of 2006 Movie Lists

Postby A » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:46 pm

I know we already have a thread for this, but it is already getting very extensive and will expand further in the future. So I thought that in this thread we could assembly ALL the movie lists our members have posted in the other thread, so we can discuss them seperately. That doesn't mean thst you shouldn't post any discussions on the lists in the other thread, but I'd suggest that you try to direct your "list-comments" to this place.

But please do post any further movie lists in the original best of 2006 thread. I'll only try to assemble all links to them in this one.

Index

A (Germany)
Best Films of 2006
"New" Films Seen (2006)

arsaib4 (U.S.)
Best "Distributed" Films (2006) Part I
Best "Distributed" Films (2006) Part 2
Best "Undistributed" Films (2006)
Best/Most Important DVD Releases (2006) Part I
Best/Most Important DVD Releases (2006) Part II

bamboomedia1 (U.S.)
Best & Worst

Howard Schumann (Canada)
20 FAVORITES OF 2006

justindeimen (Singapore)
Top 10 & Bottom 10

Matalo Matango (Germany)
Best Films of 2006

trevor826 (U.K.)
Favorite DVD releases of 2006

wpqx (U.S.)
Top 10
A

Re: Best of 2006 Movie Lists

Postby A » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:48 pm

For any further questions, or if you think that this thread is completely unnecessary, or that I should only assemble the links, and the discussion should be on the original thread, or whatever...
just post here.
A

Postby arsaib4 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:56 am

Thanks for your time and effort. This thread is a very good idea. You could also link the applicable posts in the DVD thread (Trevor's list is already there; I'll post mine very shortly). As for any follow-ups, I think it'd better to keep them with the lists.
arsaib4

Postby A » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:57 pm

Heh, Thanks for the updates!
I have added the DVD links.
A

Postby arsaib4 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:23 am

I have "unstickied" this thread.
arsaib4

Postby justindeimen » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:22 pm

Is it too early for a 2007 list?

Speaking for myself, I'm rushing through my Tarkovsky and Hitchcock. Unfortunately I've not been updating my lists as fastidiously as I would have liked.
justindeimen

Postby wpqx » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:15 pm

Lord knows I just did a number on Hitchcock.

Well it looks like I'll be starting 2008 off back in my mom's house. Just got evicted today and have 2 weeks to vacate. I am so not prepared for Christmas and nowhere near ready to do a 2007 film list.
wpqx

Return to Lists and Recommendations