Some time has passed, and I'll try again. Not a definite version, but that's what I could think of at the moment. What is "Horror" and what not? Difficult to determine...
1. Possession (West Germany, France / 1981 / Andrzej Zulawski)
2. The Shining (UK / 1980 / Stanley Kubrick)
3. Vampyr (Germany, et al / 1931 / Carl Theodor Dreyer)
4. The Innocents (UK / 1961 / Jack Clayton)
5. Suspiria (Itlay / 1977 / Dario Argento)
6. Kwaidan (Japan / 1964 / Masaki Kobayashi)
7. Inferno (Italy / 1979 / Dario Argento)
8. Peeping Tom (UK / 1960 / Michael Powell)
9. Kuroneko (Japan / 1968 / Kaneto Shindo)
10.Dracula (UK / 1958 / Terence Fisher)
I think foreign Horror Films are great. I need to see more, especially European ones from the 60s and 70s.