the grosest films ever

Create lists of the best, worst, favorites, etc... and request or share recommendations with other users. Add your Top 10 lists here!

Re: the grosest films ever

Postby nina* » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:08 am

I just saw Salo in a small movie theatre that had about 10 seats & 3 people besides me and my sister (a couple & a guy who walked out in the middle of the movie). I sat the most part of the film biting my lip, so that I would't burst into laughter. In the 2/3 I just wanted to.. ´SPOILER´ ..showel the shit down those throats.. & get on whit it-! I mean to dedicate a whole chapter for eating shit? (or what ever chocolat mousse it really was..) Phhlease, I saw worse at the kindergarden. Is that supposed to b the crose part? 'cos for my knowledge people eat much groser stuff.. like animal flesh for one. And for the sex, there was hardly any. The movie is actually pretty lame compared to the book.. /I would have been happy to help in the "Grand Finale" with pokeing those eyes out (along with my own). Can't believe it lasted "only" 2 hours. Loved the (Art Deco?) furniture & the paintings thow.. +the woman in the black&white ball gown was fab.. she was like straight out of "The Sound of The Music" when she told those stories in such a perfect tune with the piano..ah. /Oh, and Kids is much groser than Salo! (after all, isn't the Salo stuff just what you would expect from white, middle aged male politicians?).
nina*

Postby Gaz » Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:45 am

Call me old-fashioned, but I'd rather eat animal flesh than shit.
Gaz

Postby Gaz » Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:47 am

I should have said "than eat shit" - and I think most people would agree with me.
Gaz

Postby ustink » Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:50 pm

Have not seen Salo yet, but after seeing "eating shit" as a description of this film, I have decided it has been taken off my
to-see list. Sounds like a good candidate for Grossest Film, or at least in the top 5...
ustink

Postby nina* » Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:28 am

How do you know Gaz, have you tryed them both? And what's the differens anyway, when anything you eat is going to be miracuosly transformed to it! Is not everything we eat really shit in discuise? & Please Pims, don't wipe anything off youre list.. I ain't so reliable (unless you're a really sensitive "soul").
nina*

Postby Gaz » Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:25 am

Have you tried them both? I haven't and to be honest I don't intend to. Is that bad of me?
Gaz

Postby nina* » Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:14 pm

Can't say I have, at least what would be count initially as shit. But I have met a person who has, and she sayed the shit was good. Haven't been tempted, really. But if I'd have to I'd probably eat rabbit shit.. the dry kind.
nina*

Postby Gaz » Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:53 pm

Well, obviously. The natural choice of the connoisseur.
Gaz

Postby enad » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:31 pm

Cannibal Holocaust(Deodato)
Organ (Fujiwara)

Both cause a most unpleasant aftertaste.
enad

Previous

Return to Lists and Recommendations