Finest Actor ?

This is the place to talk about films from around the world.

Re: Finest Actor ?

Postby jessiemark1 » Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:38 am

Among your list,i like Edward Norton most.I think his Primal Fear really great!
jessiemark1

Postby oomingakus » Sat Apr 26, 2003 8:22 pm

HASSEL-

I think that the popular vote for best actor goes to George W. Bush, with Tony Blair coming in at a close second, for the film "Freedom Equals Death". The sanitized cinematography for the film, executed by CNN and Fox News, was pretty convincing for most people, as well.
oomingakus

Postby dianem » Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:30 pm

Giancarlo Giannini, especially in Wertmuller's films, and especially Seven Beauties, and Bruno Ganz, who was great in Volker Schloendorff's Die Falschung and Herzog's Nosferatu.
dianem

Postby kgordon » Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:24 pm

There is no contest..the best actor, and the most funniest is the Iraqi news minister..We were sitting, watching a war, and laughing our butts off when this guy came on tv..and he always kept a straight face..even when he said the americans were not in the city..and you could see the tanks behind him on camera..personally, if a tape was available with him doing his standup routine, Id like to watch it..
kgordon

Postby ladym » Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:45 am

John Malkovich, to me, is the finest actor. I've loved him in everything he's done. Plus, I have alot of respect for all the theater he's done.

Fabrice Luchini is my favorite french actor. I know there are perhaps finer french actors but he's darn good.
ladym

Previous

Return to Film Talk