the grosest films ever

Create lists of the best, worst, favorites, etc... and request or share recommendations with other users. Add your Top 10 lists here!

the grosest films ever

Postby eldalieva » Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:43 am

including bad taste scenes, grose sex, etc
my list in order:

1.salo, 120 days of sodom
2.bad taste
3.some scenes of Akira

that are the ones i can remember
eldalieva

Re: the grosest films ever

Postby chubbence » Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:28 pm

I would agree with Salo, Bad Taste is just plain good fun though. Another gross movie is Cannibal Holocaust and to a certain extent Man Bites Dog. Although somewhat more disturbing than gross.
Ta-ta!
chubbence

Postby gratefultiger » Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:30 am

i don't know about grosest,but the guy who makes the grossest films for me is Ken Russell over the top for the sake of it,pretentious rubbish most of it.the Devils just passes muster.
gratefultiger

Postby bigpoppa_2059 » Fri Feb 07, 2003 5:05 am

Salo is by far the most disgusting film ever. Also, I'd add "Tetsuo: The Ironman" from Japan and John Waters' "Pink Flamingos".
bigpoppa_2059

Postby natrev » Wed Feb 19, 2003 8:17 am

Society, it lulls you into a false sense of security then hits you with the shunting. Auditon made me hide behind my hands in the cinema.
natrev

Postby bmxsuperhero » Wed Feb 19, 2003 8:44 am

Jackson's Dead Alive is fairly repulsive. As for Cannibal Holocaust, I nearly jumped out of my seat when I saw the severed turtle's head jerk on the ground.
bmxsuperhero

Postby ella_es_mi_todo » Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:01 pm

i saw gothic recently, theres sum pretty grose stuff in that! some good imagery as well though
ella_es_mi_todo

Postby jpmccusa » Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:37 pm

How about "Blood Sucking Freaks"? In another genre, how about "In a Glass Cage"?
jpmccusa

Postby itsreal07 » Wed Mar 05, 2003 11:35 pm

don't know about grosest but "audition by takashi miike" definitely a sick film and horriying.
itsreal07

Postby jpmccusa » Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:08 pm

Oh yeah---"Sick: The Life and Times of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist". Check it out!
jpmccusa

Next

Return to Lists and Recommendations