Best Bad Movie

Create lists of the best, worst, favorites, etc... and request or share recommendations with other users. Add your Top 10 lists here!

Best Bad Movie

Postby tastlikeburning » Fri Mar 28, 2003 11:09 pm

Have you ever seen a movie that was just so bad that it was good? You know, the kind of movie that takes itself way too seriously and all you can do is laugh. A few come to mind Glitter, Showgirls and my recent favorite The Hunted.

Re: Best Bad Movie

Postby pre-tender » Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:12 pm

i think there is film that exactly fit into what you tell with it all features:
-incredibly seriously made
-so carbby visual effects
-a sic-fi but u may think an absurd-comedy
it is "The Man Who Saves The World" ( Dünayyi kurtaran adam) 1982- Turkey

Postby jpmccusa » Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:48 pm

"Hick Trek: the Moovie" [sic]

Postby HenryGinsberg » Sat Mar 29, 2003 6:54 pm

do you mean films which are so bad that they're funny? If so, there's Pirana 2: The Spawning(it makes James Cameron's other movies look plausable). I also saw a bit of a film the other day called Rattled. It was a horror all about rattle snakes. Very amusing.

Postby trippsahoy » Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:30 pm

When I want a good bad movie, I always turn to troma videos. They got great titles like The Toxic Avenger, Tromio and Juliet, Sgt. Kabukiman NYPD, and lets not forget about Surf Nazis Must Die. Not to foreign, but fun to watch.

Postby mrbojangles4t » Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:06 am

Cool as Ice(1991)- David Kellogg

"Let's not mince words: COOL AS ICE sucks big time. Its one redeeming feature is that it's unintentionally hilarious."

Postby smurfrevolt » Fri Aug 01, 2003 9:09 am

errr, may I suggest 'Freeway?' It's a modern "Little Red Riding Hood" with Reese Witherspoon as the title character. It was hilarious. I'm not sure if it's that bad though.

Return to Lists and Recommendations