I was just wondering

Can't remember the title of a film or other questions? Ask here.

I was just wondering

Postby HenryGinsberg » Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:50 pm

I've noticed that hardly anybody ever posts in the forums on this site. Does anyone know, roughly how many active users are on this site?
HenryGinsberg

Re: I was just wondering

Postby bjornam » Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:58 pm

All I can say; traffic used to be much bigger before - a couple of years ago or so, I think. But since then, so many great film forums have showed up, and you can't be everywhere. I can't think of any topic here which aren't covered on the "heavier" forums; correct me if I am wrong.
bjornam

Postby FF-jason » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:44 pm

The site is currently visited by 100,000 unique visitors per month. That figure has doubled from a year ago. We're obviously a niche player with a rather narrow focus. As for the forums not having many postings, I think that's related to the fact that there's not a lot of gossip related to foreign cinema, as so few of these films are distributed in the US. You won't find much discussion about Ben and JLo, but you may just stumble across some intelligent, informed discussion about world cinema. Cheers.
FF-jason

Postby HenryGinsberg » Sat Apr 19, 2003 5:43 pm

I was more interested in how many registered users there are. I've noticed that most of the films in the top 100 only have about 100-200 votes.
HenryGinsberg

Return to Questions