Best Films of the Decade

Create lists of the best, worst, favorites, etc... and request or share recommendations with other users. Add your Top 10 lists here!

Re: Best Films of the Decade

Postby arsaib4 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:31 am

Yeah, I just turned 24, the age when you get to know everything. Now the things will start going downhill.

Postby A » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:59 am

Oh, damn the z and y. This PC is reallz troublesome. But I guess I will have to wait two years longer to REALLY see the light then.

Postby wpqx » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:35 pm

Alright then I have one year to go. Speaking of films this decade, I have a hell of a lot to see, although my plan of going to the cinema every day this week might have to be put on hold, because I just realized I left my contact lense case at my parents house (an hour away without traffic). I'm curious to see The Black Dahlia, because as most of you are aware I'm a staunch De Palma admirer, even if most of his films are flawed his style is always interesting. Zhang Yimou's Riding Alone for Thousands of Miles just opened here, and although its only playing at one theater, that one theater is actually about the closest one to my apartment. So I hope to find more to add, because this year has been a little weak so far (at least compared to how many favorites I had seen by this point last year). However 2005 was a damn good year for movies, as was 2004, so I can't honestly expect the momentum to stay the same.

Return to Lists and Recommendations