The Best Trilogy Ever!

Create lists of the best, worst, favorites, etc... and request or share recommendations with other users. Add your Top 10 lists here!

Re: The Best Trilogy Ever!

Postby arsaib4 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:59 am

The Glauber Rocha trilogy
arsaib4

Postby A » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:55 am

Oh no, I see that I've really forgotten too many important ones. Maybe next time I should ask all of you for possible contenders before I post such a poll.

I'm thinking about buying all available Glauber Rocha films on DVD for my birthday, btw. We'll see.
A

Postby A » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:55 am

Oh no, I see that I've really forgotten too many important ones. Maybe next time I should ask all of you for possible contenders before I post such a poll.

I'm thinking about buying all available Glauber Rocha films on DVD for my birthday, btw. We'll see.
A

Postby wpqx » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:29 am

I have all of Glauber Rocha's available US DVD's, which is to say I have zero, because that's all there is here. Damn shame but I was referred to one place that may have some, but finances being what they are I'll have to postpone it for now.
wpqx

Postby wpqx » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:29 am

I have all of Glauber Rocha's available US DVD's, which is to say I have zero, because that's all there is here. Damn shame but I was referred to one place that may have some, but finances being what they are I'll have to postpone it for now.
wpqx

Postby A » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:54 am

I am lucky, because I can get four of his films with German subtitles from a Swiss company.
A

Postby A » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:54 am

I am lucky, because I can get four of his films with German subtitles from a Swiss company.
A

Postby arsaib4 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:22 am

I believe you're referring to the Rocha DVDs available at Trigon-Film. A couple of them are out; Black God is apparently scheduled for March.
arsaib4

Postby arsaib4 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:22 am

I believe you're referring to the Rocha DVDs available at Trigon-Film. A couple of them are out; Black God is apparently scheduled for March.
arsaib4

Postby A » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:40 am

Mmm, March.
Yes, I'm talking about Trigon. I will always be grateful for the opportunity they offer to watch World Cinema. They have also released some titles by Fernando Solanas.
A

PreviousNext

Return to Lists and Recommendations